Sunday, May 30, 2010

2008 White Truck Chardonnay


OK, so I was born and raised in Pennsylvania but now I live in the south and I am proud to own a white Ford Ranger pickup truck. Of course it seems silly to buy a wine because of the label but then again, you cannot discover what you do not experiment with.

This wine has a decent color. I have found that color doesn’t mean a lot unless it is very dark. The aroma is simple. It smells of an apple orchard. I can almost envision walking through the trees and picking a ripe mackintosh. The taste is fruity, obviously, of apple and tropical fruit with a hint of citrus.

This is a good wine. It is actually a California wine from Napa. Surprise! And this is no lie, it is vinted and bottled by "Red Truck".

I give this wine a 3 for color, a 4 for the nose, a 4 for taste and a 3 for finish. Total score is 14. Let’s remember, this is my taste. I would love to hear from my followers how they like this wine. Remember, it isn’t about price, or winning award, it is about what you like. That is what wine tasting is all about. What is your pleasure?

Until next bottle, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment